Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Heather Heather is offline

Default Hyperlinks

If I copy a word file to CD, will the hyperlinked files automatically copy to
the CD as well?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Deborah W[_2_] Deborah W[_2_] is offline

Default Please help with hyperlink.When inserting a hyperlink into Word...

....only the last portion of the document path displays. Is there a way to
change the display to show the full path location of the hyperlink instead of
just the partial link?

I don't have any further information because this isn't a problem that I am
having but someone else. I am just trying to help her find the solution.
She needs an answer as soon as possible, please.

Thanks

"Heather" wrote:

If I copy a word file to CD, will the hyperlinked files automatically copy to
the CD as well?

Absolute hyperlinks without losing local hyperlinks! 2nd attempt MattM Microsoft Word Help 18 September 30th 09 10:14 PM
Hyperlinks Steved Microsoft Word Help 2 January 30th 07 06:09 PM
Absolute hyperlinks without losing local hyperlinks! MattM Microsoft Word Help 0 May 25th 06 02:55 PM
HYPERLINKS Aurora Microsoft Word Help 1 May 12th 06 12:46 PM
Using hyperlinks WMSUB New Users 1 March 8th 05 03:33 PM