Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Maddy.G Maddy.G is offline

Default How can I view my page in landscape mode?

I want to make it landscape, but I don't know how! I'm sure you think I'm a
idiot, but please can you help me? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

In the Page Setup dialog box, click the Margins tab. Under "Orientation,"
click "Landscape." For "Apply to," choose the whole document, the section,
or the selected text.

To display the Page Setup dialog box:

- File | Page Setup (Word 2003).

- On the Page Layout ribbon tab, click the dialog launcher button
(on the bottom right of the Page Setup group) (Word 2007).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP