Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default Set Portrait as default on word 2007

Help!!! My mother has been messing with my laptop.

She has changed the settings in word so that whenever I open a new document
the page is landscape. I have to manually change it to portrait every single
time.

I know this is really trivial, but its really annoying me.

Does anyone know how to make it so that the setting is always portrait when
opening a new document.

Please help me :-)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Click on the Page Layout tab on the Ribbon. Click on the little arrow
at the bottom right corner of the Page Setup group. Click on the
Margins tab. Click on Portrait. Click on Default. Click on Yes.
Click on OK. If you are prompted to save changes to your global
template when you exit Word, say yes.