Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dahlia Dahlia is offline

Default remove the dimmed header or footer appearance in document template

I have put our logo into the footer and it is too dim to read. Help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Make sure you haven't formatted it as a watermark. Is it dimmed when you are
in the header pane? If not, then it will print fine (even though it may not
display correctly in Print Preview if it's wrapped). But headers and footers
are always dimmed when you are working in the document body and vice versa.