Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DavidGordon DavidGordon is offline

Default How do I locate a WORD 2003 settings XML file

Until a month or so ago I had a link to a WORD 2003 settings (XML) file in my
START panel. This let me save (backup) or restore all my WORD settings,
with narrative and date for each file. This link has disappeared, and I
cannot trace the program which provides this facility. Please can you help
? I have searched all the relevant HELP files and searched on the net. (For
clarity, this was not just a document or template settings file, but one for
all my WORD application settings). Thanks.
--
DavidGordon in Nottingham, UK