Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jim S Jim S is offline

Default Labels layout

I am creating a mailing list from a database and have got to the stage of
making labels. I have got a page of labels and would like the UK postcode
to be on a new line rather than alongside the town.
I can do this on an individual label, but would like all my labels to
follow suit. Every time I 'save 'the postcode moves back where it was.
--
Jim S
Tyneside UK
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Instead of using the addressblock field, insert the individual fields that
make up the address where you want them.
See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm