Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] rohitsagar@yahoo.com is offline

Default Vertical Text

Hi I want to type a text vertically in the document.

By vetical I dont mean

I mean all the letters should be rotated 90 Degree to right side

Line shud run from Bottom to down, instead of horizontal

Vertical Text Chris Jones Page Layout 3 September 25th 06 11:06 AM
changing vertical text to horiznial text tabtom1 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 24th 06 01:23 AM
Vertical text katy New Users 2 September 13th 05 03:52 AM
Vertical Text Buz Page Layout 1 May 11th 05 02:10 AM
Can I change the vertical alignment of text in a text box? Fien Page Layout 2 November 25th 04 03:47 PM