Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
H123 H123 is offline

Default I need some poem writing tips for my homework

please can you give me some poem writing tips im useless
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

www.google.com

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"H123" wrote in message
please can you give me some poem writing tips im useless

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Opinicus Opinicus is offline

"H123" wrote

please can you give me some poem writing tips im useless

Actually that's pretty good for a start.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

HOW TO SET OUT A POEM ON A PAGE maz Page Layout 3 April 21st 23 05:10 PM
homework nick Microsoft Word Help 3 February 19th 22 06:06 AM
How do you change normal writing form to poem form LubbBubb27 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 1st 07 10:00 PM
Trying to insert a picture behind a poem , how do you do this hotredpebbles Page Layout 1 September 23rd 05 06:06 PM
Please help i need to get homework done Mike U via OfficeKB.com Microsoft Word Help 0 September 8th 05 01:44 AM