Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
milind milind is offline

Default To Suzanne S Barnhill

auHello
You have helped me a lot earlier, now I need some more.
I am working on around 4-500 files and hence using Styles. I asked this
question in recent past and everyone directed me to read lot of files, still
no solution. I would be happy if you could answer these:
A style used for numbering, does not allow me to start renumbering after a
couple of paras/pages. Every time I need to create a new style. Is this
curable?
Meanings of three check boxes: two in Modify Style=add to template, update
automatically and one in Tools, templates & addins=automatically update
document styles.
I have done around 30 files, same template, different styles added each time
for different files. Later when files are opened will Word remember all the
formatting?
It's a tall order but if I don't get answers I might have to close Word
forever.