Ctay

Default Mergefield format

I have a calculated field in my Excel spreadsheet called Body Mass Index
(BMI). In the spreadsheet it is set up as a numeric field with 2 decimal
places. I am merging this BMI data field into a Word document. When I
excute the merge this BMI field comes into the word document with 15 decimal
places. Is there some switch I can use so only 2 decimal places are
displayed in my word document?

Ex: Height (inches): __72__
{MERGEFIELD "Ht"}

Weight (pounds): ___230__
{MERGEFIELD "Wt"}

BMI % ___31.190200617283953___ {MERGEFIELD "BMI"}

After the merge I want it to display ___31.19___ in the Word document.

Thanks! \ Ctay