Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kim K Kim K is offline

Default Word 07 trusted publisher

I created a form wiht several macros, I got a thawte digital cert. signed my
projects. In word 03 I am able to enable macros from this publisher and
trust that publisher. In word 07 I do not get the option to enable and trust
the publisher, how do I display that macro box to enable macros from the
trusted publisher or how do I add the trusted publisher?
--
Thanks,,
Kim
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Did you see my offer to take a look at a document you have digitally signed
in the previous thread you posted on this issue?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton

What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs

"Kim K" wrote in message
I created a form wiht several macros, I got a thawte digital cert. signed
my
projects. In word 03 I am able to enable macros from this publisher and
trust that publisher. In word 07 I do not get the option to enable and
trust
the publisher, how do I display that macro box to enable macros from the
trusted publisher or how do I add the trusted publisher?
--
Thanks,,
Kim

Trusted locations don't trust Deejay Microsoft Word Help 0 October 11th 07 07:49 PM
'Trusted Templates'? MarkS New Users 8 September 1st 07 08:13 PM
If I create a Word Macro, why aren't I a 'trusted publisher' ? JustSomeGuy Microsoft Word Help 2 July 5th 07 03:23 PM
Ho do i build a list of trusted sites? Liz Microsoft Word Help 0 July 7th 06 02:04 PM
Create hyperlink trusted source for Word RedQuark Microsoft Word Help 5 February 10th 06 12:44 PM