Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vinnie Vinnie is offline

Default Merge TOCs Together

In my document I have multiple TOCs, (contents, appendices, tables &
figures). However, after implementing a suggestion garnered from this site
to resolve with captions & figures contained in the Appendices (A - L), the
TOC no longer includes any of the figures in TOC. I vaguely recall seeing a
similar question with response, but I'm unable to locate it now.

Field code for Appendix captions: Figure {STYLEREF7 \s}-{SEQ Figure_Apx
\*ARABIC \s 7}

Field code for content Captions: Figure {STYLEREF7 \s}-{SEQ Figure \*ARABIC
\s 1}

Field code for TOC: {TOC \h \z \t "FIGURE" \c "FIGURE"}

Is it possible to include both in the same TOC? If not, can I format to
appear as both are included in the same TOC. BTW, same situation occurs with
the Table TOC.

Thx in advance for any assistance.

Vinnie

--
regards,
Vince
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vinnie Vinnie is offline

Disregard this post... I was able to figure out the problem. Thx to any who
were contemplating responding.
--
regards,
Vince