Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rahul Rahul is offline

Default Why do my Tables start to appear in Outline View??

Hi,

I loved my outline view in Word. Since I used the predefined H1, H2 H3
styles (plus a few of my own) I had a nice structured doc. and was real easy
to navigate around.

Unfortunately, last few days of editing I did something wrong. Now my
outline view is always cluttered with some of my Tables. In spite of the fact
that I restrict it to "show only till H3"

Any idea what I did wrong?

Thanks!

-Rahul
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Rahul" wrote:

Hi,

I loved my outline view in Word. Since I used the predefined H1, H2 H3
styles (plus a few of my own) I had a nice structured doc. and was real easy
to navigate around.

Unfortunately, last few days of editing I did something wrong. Now my
outline view is always cluttered with some of my Tables. In spite of the fact
that I restrict it to "show only till H3"

Any idea what I did wrong?

Maybe you have applied H3 (or another style based on H3) to some of the
cells in those tables?