Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeremy Frank Jeremy Frank is offline

Default First page prints from tray 2, remaining pages from tray 1

We are trying to print documents on paper from tray 2. The correct tray is
selected in the "properties" menu but when we try to print, the first page is
pulled from Tray 2 and the remaining pages are printed on paper from Tray 1.

This happens to both our b/w and color printers so I do not believe it to be
an issue with the printer itself

Thanks for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Jeremy,

Check the settings under File|Page Setup|Paper Source.

--
Cheers
macropod