Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Carrie[_2_] Carrie[_2_] is offline

Default Is there a clip art newsgroup?

On the clip art page I found a discussion group

"Discussions in Clip Art and Media"

Is there a version of this in the MS newgroup server format? Since I have several ng that I get in Outlook Express, I'd like to add this to them, and not go to the clipart page to read on it.

I put that name in ng search and nothing came up, but it might be under another name. You have to be pretty specific with searching for newsgroups.

Thanks