Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mickey Mickey is offline

Default Bottom edge of page not printing

I'm using Word 2007 and trying to produce an Emergency Guide that has several
layers of pages - each one has a title/subject at the bottom edge of each
page. I cannot figure out how to get the title to print on the bottom edge
of the page. It shows on the document, but not in the print preview or when
it's printed. I've changed footer margins, adjusted the bottom margin to 0,
tried putting the title in a text box, and nothing is working.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Mickey wrote:
I'm using Word 2007 and trying to produce an Emergency Guide that has
several layers of pages - each one has a title/subject at the bottom
edge of each page. I cannot figure out how to get the title to print
on the bottom edge of the page. It shows on the document, but not in
the print preview or when it's printed. I've changed footer margins,
adjusted the bottom margin to 0, tried putting the title in a text
box, and nothing is working.

It's a limitation of your printer and its driver, not of Word. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mkate Mkate is offline

Hello,

I am having a similiar problem with the second line of my footer text not
printing correctly. I only see about one half of the line print.

I am using a template that my organization uses for all our customer
proposals. This file works correctly in Office 2003 and there are no
problems with the printing. I received a new computer with Office 2007 and
now have this printing issue.

I read another thread that said to select a printer options to Minimize
Margins but I cannot seem to locate that option anywhere in my printer menu
for my HP Office Jet.

I am not understanding why my documents will not print in 2007 if they
worked correctly in 2003.

Any thoughts? Thank you.

Mkate

--