Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jredoutey jredoutey is offline

Default Can I format words in a "SPOKE" pattern

I am looking for a way to format words to go out from the center like spokes
on a bike. I am a teacher and trying to customize an old version of "catch
phrase" to review with my history class.

I will need to put the words on a spindle that is the size of a CD....can
anyone help!?!? I have Word '07

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Word is really a poor tool for this. The best I think you can do with it is
to type the words into WordArt (on the Insert tab of the ribbon), which will
let you free-rotate the text by moving the green "handle". If you need
closer control of the amount of rotation, right-click a piece of WordArt and
choose Format WordArt, go to the Size tab of the dialog, and enter the
rotation in degrees.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman