Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bonanza3 bonanza3 is offline

Default Set font size not listed, e.g. Ariel 9.5

I would like to use a slightly smaller font and/or line spacing to fit text
to one page. The built-in shring feature makes the text far to small and
leaves a couple of inches at the bottom. I see decimal font sizes on other
documents but don't know how to set these.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Just type the font size in the font box and remember to press Enter
afterwards to 'fix' the size. Hope this helps.
--
Rae Drysdale

"bonanza3" wrote:

I would like to use a slightly smaller font and/or line spacing to fit text
to one page. The built-in shring feature makes the text far to small and
leaves a couple of inches at the bottom. I see decimal font sizes on other
documents but don't know how to set these.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Click in the size box, type the size you want (in half-point increments), and
press Enter.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman