Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dan R Dan R is offline

Default Word 2002 commenting issue

I'm having trouble seeing comment #s and reviewer intials for documents in
Word. I have Word 2002, and the documents I'm reviewing have been created in
Word 2003. Additionally, when others with Word 2003 review my documents, they
are unable to see comment #s and reviewer initals for my comments. However,
they are able to see both the initals and numbers if the document was created
in and is being viewed with Word 2003.

Is this a compatibility issue between Word 2002 and Word 2003? I've set up
my User Information under Tools Options User Information, but I don't know
what else I should try.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan