kapy3

Default Formatting Problems - light gray paragraph marks appear

Hi,
I have a 45 page document that I've formatted with several of my own styles.
I created the document in normal view, so I didn't see the problems early
on, but when I printed the doc,, I saw that random parts of the document were
not propertly spaced. I've tried every way I can think of to correct the
problem, but I've had no luck. Bascially, I just want to get the text back to
normal, left-justfied spacing beginning at the left margin, but I can't do
it.

I don't know what they mean, but when I click on the Paragraph Mark Icon, I
can see light grey paragraph marks along the left side of the page in the
problem spots. I've never seeen these before, and I can't click on them
either. If anyone has any advice, I greatly appreciate it. Thanks a lot.
Anne Troy

The only thing I can think is that you've somehow got a multiple-column
layout? Try Format--Columns and make it one-column? Gosh. I dunno.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"kapy3" wrote in message
[...]

Anne Troy

Well... email it if you like? I'll have a look.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com