Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ST

Default Reviewers Disappear

The first time when I open the word document, I can see two reviewers (ie.
mum & Information Technology Services). I can even uncheck or check the
reviewers at this point of time.

Anyhow, when I click the print preview, I notice that the reviewer name
called 'mum' is disapper. In order to get back the reviewer called 'mum', I
need to close and open back the document.

Is there any other better way that I can get back the 'mum' reviewer instead
of close and open the document.

Pls. advise.

Thanks.
--