Gregg

Default using office 2000 I want to convert a .WPS document to a .DOC doc.

I am using Microsoft Word 2000. However, I have a disk from a business
professional that is on some kind of word processing program and I would like
to open the document in WORD. The problem is that even though I have
downloaded 2 converters, neither of them work. I downloaded wp2krtf.exe as
wellas wp6rtf.exe. Is there any way that I can view, possibly edit the
documents without having this professional redo it in a Word 2000 format?
garfield-n-odie

A .wps file could be a Microsoft Works word processor file. But it
seems unlikely that a "business professional" would be using Microsoft
Works. You could try the Works 6.0 .wps converter at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318244 .