Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
verd

Default When Word opens have a new blank document open at same time.

I can't remember how to have a new blank document open automatically when
Word opens...what do I have to do??
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This is the way Word ordinarily works. If it's being suppressed, see if the
"Run" command in the shortcut used to start Word has an \n switch.

"verd" wrote in message
news
I can't remember how to have a new blank document open automatically when
Word opens...what do I have to do??

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If you mean that it opens with a document that is not a blank document,
See the article "Why is my "Blank Document" not blank?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

news

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
Convert File box opens ech time I open a Word 2003 document Roberta Microsoft Word Help 1 February 9th 05 11:50 PM
word 97 - document opens every time I open word shirley Microsoft Word Help 1 January 13th 05 01:04 AM