Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
billzant via OfficeKB.com billzant via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Shortcut for a style

Dear Forum,

I am trying to set a button or assign a keyboard shortcut for a style. I
think this problem occurs more with Outlook than it does with Word €“ using
Word as email editor.

I like to write with a certain style (to make up for my lack of style in
writing?), and would like to just press a key or click a button to do so.
Selecting text and clicking is fine.

I go to Format-Styles and Formatting and I define a style name BillZant, in
fact the style is also my normal style. Normal is defined by ctrl-alt-f and
BillZant is defined by ctrl-alt-g.

All works fine to begin with, and then after a while both normal and BillZant
get altered €“ somehow.

Hope you are keeping well,

All the Best,

Bill Z