Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hans hans is offline

Default Embedding Docs into Word: only page 1 appears

I am trying to embed a large Word doc into another Word doc (these docs must
remain separate). However, only the first page of the embedded document
appears in Word.

Is there a way to get the entire embedded doc to appear and print?

Incidentally, I have the same problem with Exel docs I embed...

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Embedded objects do not have the ability to have a page break within them.

For your Word document, I would insert an IncludeText field and reference
the other document.
--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.