mr.wood

Default type ping ying to display chinese character

Is there a program or way to type in ping ying such that word will display
the chinese character?
garfield-n-odie

See
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/h...IME_Paper.mspx
and http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=309360 "How to use East
Asian languages in Word 2003 and in Word 2002 on computers that
are running on Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, or Windows 2000".