Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] mark.bosshard1@gmail.com is offline

Default Error: Can't move cursor or highlight text

hi guys,

I'm running Microsoft Office Word 2007 on a Vista machine. Since 1
week I cannot highlight text anymore or move the cursor: the program
doesn't seem to realize when I click with my mouse! Can anyone help me
out?

thx Mark
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 03:26:46 -0800 (PST), wrote:

hi guys,

I'm running Microsoft Office Word 2007 on a Vista machine. Since 1
week I cannot highlight text anymore or move the cursor: the program
doesn't seem to realize when I click with my mouse! Can anyone help me
out?

thx Mark

The answer to any of the near-identical posts at
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q....public.word.*
will tell you how to fix it by deleting the Data key.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman