Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
QNman QNman is offline

Default New toolbar, no pull-downs

Am I the only one who does NOT like the new method of accessing features in
2007? And it's prevalent in ALL KINDS of software (AutoCAD comes to mind,
but has an option to turn the old pull-downs back on at least).

I know I'm getting older and all, but have been using Word since 2.0 - I do
NOT like the new toolbar setup. Nor do I like the lack of control (auto
updates of styles can't be turned off, etc.)

Please, Microsoft... for 2010, how about a "legacy option"? How about
giving us control of the software back in case we need to turn off some of
these features, such as "auto correct" on styles?

Word 2007 Pull Downs kcmiller71 Microsoft Word Help 1 April 21st 09 02:10 PM
Word Mac 2001 -- disappearing pull downs, etc RRW Microsoft Word Help 0 September 14th 08 03:41 PM
Drop-downs CV New Users 0 February 27th 08 01:59 AM
Associating drop downs? Jaye Tables 2 February 13th 05 01:02 PM
Drop downs Kerry Microsoft Word Help 1 December 22nd 04 04:53 AM