Ros FHC

Default Word Print View has stopped showing my footers and headers

I have used word for many, many years. I work in print view. This has
stopped showing my headers and footers. What have I done, What can I do?
They are there when I look at print preview.
Jezebel

What you've done is upgrade to Word 2003, which has an option to hide the
white space between pages in print view. God knows who thought this was a
good idea... I've yet to meet anyone who likes it. Anyway, Tools Options :
View tab. Tick the 'White space between pages' checkbox.

"Ros FHC" Ros wrote in message
I have used word for many, many years. I work in print view. This has
stopped showing my headers and footers. What have I done, What can I do?
They are there when I look at print preview.

FWIW, I (sometimes) like it. I work mostly in Normal view, so I'm used to
having a continuous view of the text. Hiding the white space allows me to
combine the best features of Print Layout and Normal views. I admit I don't
use it often, but I do think it's a valuable feature. But I agree it should
not be so easy to trigger accidentally, and that will be addressed in Word
12.

: