Help

Default Hi me again, Margins!

Hi again u tryed to answer my question but when i clicked close it just
closed and didn't ask me if i wanted to fix it, what should i do now? (if u
are not the person who answered me question last time then u might want to
read below)
Thx again Hiten

i need to know wot i should do when it says page borders of sections on are
out of the printable area for then page. this comes up and when i print it
makes the print jobs rubbish as the border i cut of wot can i do to stop this
happening?Also can u put something on where when the message comes up it can
ask me if a want to fix the margin to fit the page? thx Hiten

Then try setting all the margins to 0". When Word offers to fix them for
you, accept the offer and note what the minimum allowed margins are (you can
then click Cancel to close without saving the changes). If your margins are
within this range, then your page should print (the message is bogus) unless
you have drawing objects outside the margins, within the unprintable area.

Document margins blue2lion Page Layout 2 April 12th 05 05:55 PM
Zoom printing margins changing aspflum Microsoft Word Help 0 January 13th 05 04:21 AM
inconsistent margins W. Smith Page Layout 2 December 15th 04 09:51 PM
Headers & Page margins Shauna Kelly Page Layout 0 November 28th 04 09:54 PM
Headers & Margins Jackie D Page Layout 2 November 26th 04 02:45 PM