Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rich W.

Default Copy a macro into many templates

I have four directories with 40 to 50 templates each (our company writes many
specifications; each of which is based on a template); each template I would
like to add a macro to.

Is there an easy to add a macro to all the templates (approx 200), on at
least, a per directory basis), in one fell swoop? (I'm hoping Word has a
built-in, automated method to do so, or will I need VBA; if so, any
recommendations on key terms)?

Thanks for any information.