Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] guanzhi@gmail.com is offline

Default Missing Adobe Acrobat Menu

Because of a hard drive crash, I had to reinstall Windows XP on my
computer. This also necessitated reinstalling Office 2003 and Acrobat
Pro 7.0 among other software programs. Both are working fine right now
but for some reason, I lost the the Acrobat menu in word for
converting to PDF. Is there some way to get this back?