Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SaWot SaWot is offline

Default combo & check box setups

Hi,
I'm developing a simple questionare that has check boxes and click-on
dropdown text boxes attached to the document. I've attempted to use the
check box & combo box features with no success. It's possible that I'm going
about this all wrong. If I understood how to construct the process, I would
be able to complete my project. If anyone could show me an example of each
of these features, it would be greatly appreciated. I may be putting this
questionare on my website so the completed form can be emailed back to me.
Does this change the formatting for the processes?

Signed,
SaWot
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) is offline

I'll let the Word experts handle the Word aspect of this question but it
sounds like this might be a better application for InfoPath - especially
if you're thinking you may make a webpage out of it. Have you
considered that?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"SaWot" wrote in message
:

Hi,
I'm developing a simple questionare that has check boxes and click-on
dropdown text boxes attached to the document. I've attempted to use the
check box & combo box features with no success. It's possible that I'm going
about this all wrong. If I understood how to construct the process, I would
be able to complete my project. If anyone could show me an example of each
of these features, it would be greatly appreciated. I may be putting this
questionare on my website so the completed form can be emailed back to me.
Does this change the formatting for the processes?

Signed,
SaWot

Checked by AVG.

Checked by AVG.
6/13/2008 7:25 PM

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See the following page of fellow MVP Dian Chapman's website:

http://www.mousetrax.com/techpage.html#autoforms

and, if you will be wanting to do something with the returned data, also
take a look at the following page of fellow MVP Greg Maxey's website:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Extract_Form_Data.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"SaWot" wrote in message
Hi,
I'm developing a simple questionare that has check boxes and click-on
dropdown text boxes attached to the document. I've attempted to use the
check box & combo box features with no success. It's possible that I'm
going
about this all wrong. If I understood how to construct the process, I
would
be able to complete my project. If anyone could show me an example of
each
of these features, it would be greatly appreciated. I may be putting this
questionare on my website so the completed form can be emailed back to me.
Does this change the formatting for the processes?

Signed,
SaWot

How can I have two different page setups in a word document? dijana Page Layout 2 April 3rd 08 04:51 PM
Checking Page Setups in multiple files . amm Page Layout 1 December 22nd 06 11:30 AM
how can I add specific custom dictionaries to all users' setups? Leslie Microsoft Word Help 2 September 1st 06 12:03 AM
Combo Box Nick2006 Microsoft Word Help 2 April 12th 06 12:12 AM
Create Protected Word template that uses combo box & combo box val Cindy Microsoft Word Help 1 April 1st 05 05:10 PM