Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
oldman oldman is offline

Default provide feedback with sounds

I can' t install sounds add-in for office 2007 small business greek edition.
I 've tried (english version)

and (greek version)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...0-457c733be290

When I tried to install it i get an error message like "you don' t have
office 2000 installed..."
On the other hand the installation of sounds in office 2007 pro english
edition hadn' t any problems.
Is there a tip to install sounds in office 2007 small business too?
--
To contact me remove the dash.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
oldman oldman is offline

no one?
--
To contact me remove the dash.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Sound can only go with an .html document.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"oldman" wrote in message
no one?
--
To contact me remove the dash.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I think the means the irritating sounds that you can add to editing actions
in Word, however I don't know the answer to the question.

JoAnn Paules wrote:
Sound can only go with an .html document.

"oldman" wrote in message
no one?
--
To contact me remove the dash.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Me neither. Other than I know that the English version works, I have no
experience with any other language packs.

I wonder if this may get a response in the
Microsoft.Public.Word.International.Features newsgroup or in the Greek Word
newsgroup?

Terry

JoAnn Paules wrote:
Sound can only go with an .html document.

"oldman" wrote in message
no one?
--
To contact me remove the dash.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I keep seeing feedback with a little graphic that says, "Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbt!".

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

JoAnn Paules wrote:
Sound can only go with an .html document.

"oldman" wrote in message
no one?
--
To contact me remove the dash.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi Oldman,

The Sounds.exe add-in wasn't updated for Office 2007, but it was tested to see if it works/installs Generally, addins and such
that don't have a user interface (such as this one) aren't localized for a particular language. The two links you mentioned are to
the same source, just calling up two different localized versions of the page linking to the download.

I don't know if the localized edition of Office might be an issue in this case. If you have installed the sounds choice in a
previous version of Word on this computer, you should see the Office .wav files through the 'Sounds' choice in the Windows control
panel.

=============
"oldman" wrote in message ...
I can' t install sounds add-in for office 2007 small business greek edition.
I 've tried (english version)

and (greek version)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...0-457c733be290

When I tried to install it i get an error message like "you don' t have
office 2000 installed..."
On the other hand the installation of sounds in office 2007 pro english
edition hadn' t any problems.
Is there a tip to install sounds in office 2007 small business too?
--
To contact me remove the dash.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

how do I draw an interview feedback form Tseleng Microsoft Word Help 1 May 18th 07 10:17 AM
How can I keep the Feedback window from appearing automatically? Mar3lyn Microsoft Word Help 1 January 12th 07 05:33 AM
Feedback sheet Kazzalou Page Layout 1 August 15th 06 09:19 AM
Office 2007 Feedback Alain Maillot Microsoft Word Help 5 July 19th 06 02:33 PM
Office 2007 Beta feedback UKdeejay Microsoft Word Help 2 July 4th 06 02:53 PM