Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
swampy[_2_] swampy[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2002 question please

Can one text-wrap a picture inside a textbox?

If so, how? I can't get the "select tight text" option to work. It's grayed
out.

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:07:27 -0400, "swampy" wrote:

Can one text-wrap a picture inside a textbox?

If so, how? I can't get the "select tight text" option to work. It's grayed
out.

Thank you!

No, a text box is a drawing-layer object, and it doesn't support other
drawing-layer objects like graphics being text-wrapped inside it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

"swampy" wrote:

Can one text-wrap a picture inside a textbox?

If so, how? I can't get the "select tight text" option to work. It's grayed
out.

You could get that effect with a wrapped single-cell table. You can place a
wrapped picture inisde a table.

Beware though, positioning a picture inisde a table may be maddeningly
frustrating. Lock the anchor, it might help a bit...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
swampy[_2_] swampy[_2_] is offline

Thanks, guys!