Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
John W. John W. is offline

Default Outlook contact list in MS Office Standard

When addressing envelopes or labels using the outlook contact list from
MS2007 Standard, I frequently get an error message indicating that the
programme, MSWord, must close. The problem is temporarily solved after
running diagnostics, even though diagnostics finds no fault.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) is offline

Did you try running Detect & Repair? (Help menu)

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"John W." John wrote in message
:

When addressing envelopes or labels using the outlook contact list from
MS2007 Standard, I frequently get an error message indicating that the
programme, MSWord, must close. The problem is temporarily solved after
running diagnostics, even though diagnostics finds no fault.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) is offline

...actually, my mistake. With Word 2007 you'd need to run Detect and
Repair from Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs (or Programs and
Features in Vista) and find Office 2007.

--

"John W." John wrote in message
:

When addressing envelopes or labels using the outlook contact list from
MS2007 Standard, I frequently get an error message indicating that the
programme, MSWord, must close. The problem is temporarily solved after
running diagnostics, even though diagnostics finds no fault.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi Ben,

You could also use the Diagnostics run from
Office Button=Word Options=Resources=Diagnose
It should be able to call the repair processes needed if it detects an issue.
=============
"Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote)" wrote in message ...
...actually, my mistake. With Word 2007 you'd need to run Detect and
Repair from Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs (or Programs and
Features in Vista) and find Office 2007.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
--