Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

Default Multiple lines in Outline view

When I am moving around in outline view, sometimes it will start giving me
multiple, duplicate lines of the same paragraph. And I have to go out of
Outline view and back in to get rid of that . Any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks. Joe
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Probably you need a better graphics card, but check that you have the latest
driver first and reinstall it.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

t.com wrote in message
When I am moving around in outline view, sometimes it will start giving me
multiple, duplicate lines of the same paragraph. And I have to go out of
Outline view and back in to get rid of that . Any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks. Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

I know this is a dumb question, but how do you check to be sure you have the
latest graphics driver?

t.com wrote in message
When I am moving around in outline view, sometimes it will start giving me
multiple, duplicate lines of the same paragraph. And I have to go out of
Outline view and back in to get rid of that . Any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks. Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

Oh, I am using a one year old Dell laptop, top of line, so I am wondering if
this could be some Outline View setting somewhere? the stuttering, multiple
lines in moving within a view do not take place in any other Word view?
thanks, Joe

t.com wrote in message
When I am moving around in outline view, sometimes it will start giving me
multiple, duplicate lines of the same paragraph. And I have to go out of
Outline view and back in to get rid of that . Any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks. Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You should be able to connect a Dell direct to Dell's website and Dell will
scan your computer and advise of any updates available.

Terry