Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Auntieq Auntieq is offline

Default How do you move aol address book to Hotmail?

I would like to take my extensive AOL address book and move it to Hotmail.
Are there any shortcuts?
Thanks,
Michele
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

This has nothing to do with Word.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Auntieq" wrote in message
I would like to take my extensive AOL address book and move it to Hotmail.
Are there any shortcuts?
Thanks,
Michele

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jacinthe Jacinthe is offline

Agreed. It is an interesting question, but no Word relevance, at all. I'm
not even completely sure about Outlook relevance, although that would
certainly be more likely. Perhaps there is a hotmail "help" section that
would work?

"Auntieq" wrote in message
I would like to take my extensive AOL address book and move it to Hotmail.
Are there any shortcuts?
Thanks,
Michele

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

I think if you upgrade the HotMail to Windows Live, there is a utility for
importing other address books.

Terry Farrell