Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Janet A. Thompson Janet A. Thompson is offline

Default HELP Missing Section Number Messes pg numbering

My document goes from Section 3 to Section 5. The early section break types
are Next Page but later in the doc there are some continuous breaks where
graphics have been inserted. Due to missing Section 4, the page numbering is
not sequential.
How to fix!
--
Janet A.