Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lil bev lil bev is offline

Default How do i get Harvard style referencing in word 2007?

Hi,

I am currently writing my Dissertation for my University Degree. I have
found the citation feature extreamly usefull as it automaticaly adds the
referencing to my work.
However, after speaking to my project supervisor, she has informed me that
the citation style will not be acceptable as it is not "Harvard" style.

I was wondering if there is an update that i can download to enable to have
harvard style referencing in my work.

I would apreciate any help that you can give.

Thank you