Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ajw5850 ajw5850 is offline

Default Numbered list inside table not showing at page break

I have a numbered list inside a table. In one cell there is a list broken
down by a, b, c, etc.. That list proceeds all the way to i. However, g thru i
should break onto the next page, but I cannot see them there. Instead I see
the next row and my letters g thru i are hiding. Keep with next is not turned
on.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Make sure the text wrapping on the table is set to "None," that the row is
not set to an exact height, and that "Allow row to break across pages" is
enabled (if relevant).

news