Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tig1124 Tig1124 is offline

Default page breaks in Word 2007

I've just upgraded to Microsoft Office Professional 2007 and am in the
process of converting my Word 2003 documents to Word 2007.

The problem I'm having is when I insert a page or section break (in a 2003
doc that is being worked in the Compatability mode) the text I want to have
placed on the next page or in the next section does not move the way it
should.

What do I need to do so I don't have to keep inserting keystrokes to move
the text?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Where are you inserting the break with respect to the text?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Tig1124" wrote in message
news
I've just upgraded to Microsoft Office Professional 2007 and am in the
process of converting my Word 2003 documents to Word 2007.

The problem I'm having is when I insert a page or section break (in a 2003
doc that is being worked in the Compatability mode) the text I want to
have
placed on the next page or in the next section does not move the way it
should.

What do I need to do so I don't have to keep inserting keystrokes to move
the text?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

On 5/11/08 9:00 PM, in article , "Doug
Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

does not move the way it
should

You might also let Doug know what way you think it *should* move & what way
it *does* move instead:-)

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac