Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ken Ken is offline

Default Show/Hide formatting marks

I am opening docs from Word 2003 in Word 2007. They all display the
formatting marks as if the Show/Hide button was pushed. When I hit the
Show/Hide button in 2007 to remove them, nothing happens. Am I missing a beat?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Click the Office button, and then click Word Options. In the "Display"
category, clear everything under "Always show these formatting marks on the
screen." Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP