Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Help!!!!!! Help!!!!!! is offline

Default how do i make my computer faster?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
GreenieLeBrun GreenieLeBrun is offline

"Help!!!!!!" wrote in message

With the great deal of information you have provided about your machine all
I can suggest is to :-

1. Change your motherboard
2. Change your video card
3. Change your Hard drive/s
4. Increase the RAM using faster chips
5. Change the operating system

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

He would probably be better off to just buy a new one.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"GreenieLeBrun" wrote in message

"Help!!!!!!" wrote in message

With the great deal of information you have provided about your machine
all I can suggest is to :-

1. Change your motherboard
2. Change your video card
3. Change your Hard drive/s
4. Increase the RAM using faster chips
5. Change the operating system

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
StevenM[_2_] StevenM[_2_] is offline

Don't you mean "upgrade" rather than "change." After all, not all change is
for the better. grin

Steven Craig Miller

"GreenieLeBrun" wrote:

"Help!!!!!!" wrote in message

With the great deal of information you have provided about your machine all
I can suggest is to :-

1. Change your motherboard
2. Change your video card
3. Change your Hard drive/s
4. Increase the RAM using faster chips
5. Change the operating system

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Maybe it is clogged up. Lower it gently into a tub of water with two ladles
of vinegar and one ladle of ammonia.

WARNING: IT MUST BE DISCONNECTED FROM THE POWER SUPPLY.

When all the air bubbles have dispelled, raise it again slowly, dry it off
the excess water with one of your mum's clean white bath towel. Place it in
the oven and dry it out at a temperature not exceeding 250 degrees C
overnight.

Next morning, polish it until it gleams and put it out for the refuse
collection.

Terry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

I've just realised that this is a trick question.

The real answer is to make your parents get a faster car. That old relic of
their hippy days - the VW camper - is just too slow.

Terry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Marsh Marsh is offline

A serious question deserves a serious answer:
Set it up in a Radio Flyer, on a hill, facing down hill. Newtons law of
gravity will do the rest.

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

I've just realised that this is a trick question.

The real answer is to make your parents get a faster car. That old relic of
their hippy days - the VW camper - is just too slow.

Terry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

LOVE IT!!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Maybe it is clogged up. Lower it gently into a tub of water with two
ladles of vinegar and one ladle of ammonia.

WARNING: IT MUST BE DISCONNECTED FROM THE POWER SUPPLY.

When all the air bubbles have dispelled, raise it again slowly, dry it off
the excess water with one of your mum's clean white bath towel. Place it
in the oven and dry it out at a temperature not exceeding 250 degrees C
overnight.

Next morning, polish it until it gleams and put it out for the refuse
collection.

Terry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Reitanos Reitanos is offline

It's a proven fact that excessive punctuation will overload the
processor and slow down your computer.
Not to mention the added bonus of creating reader pain and reducing
credibility.

On Jun 12, 7:01 pm, Help!!!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
w_tom w_tom is offline

On Jun 12, 7:01*pm, Help!!!!!!
wrote:

All computer have a few wires that are connected to nothing. These
are for quick restoration. Select one wire, light it with a match,
and watch the resulting smoke burn out the problem. Computer should
now work as expected.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Sounds similar to percussive maintenance.

"w_tom" wrote in message
On Jun 12, 7:01 pm, Help!!!!!!
wrote:

All computer have a few wires that are connected to nothing. These
are for quick restoration. Select one wire, light it with a match,
and watch the resulting smoke burn out the problem. Computer should
now work as expected.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Marsh" wrote in message
A serious question deserves a serious answer:
Set it up in a Radio Flyer,

What's a "Radio Flyer"? (For us the other side of the Pond......)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:03:46 +0100, "Gordon" wrote:

"Marsh" wrote in message
A serious question deserves a serious answer:
Set it up in a Radio Flyer,

What's a "Radio Flyer"? (For us the other side of the Pond......)

It's the standard "little red wagon":
http://www.radioflyer.com/steelandwood/sw_18.html

Of course, some little red wagons aren't so little:
http://www.radioflyer.com/wlw/index.html

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Great looking toy but it doesn't explain 'Radio Flyer'. Was someone dyslexic
and really meant 'Rapid Flyer?

Terry Farrell

wrote:

"Marsh" wrote in message
A serious question deserves a serious answer:
Set it up in a Radio Flyer,

What's a "Radio Flyer"? (For us the other side of the Pond......)

It's the standard "little red wagon":
http://www.radioflyer.com/steelandwood/sw_18.html

Of course, some little red wagons aren't so little:
http://www.radioflyer.com/wlw/index.html

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
so all may benefit.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

"Radio Flyer makes bikes and trikes for little tykes, in addition to
scooters and pedal-powered cars. Italian immigrant Antonio Pasin made his
first Liberty Coaster in 1917. He chose the name "Radio Flyer" in 1933
because it sounded futuristic. His grandchildren own and operate the
company. "

Tom

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
: Great looking toy but it doesn't explain 'Radio Flyer'. Was someone
dyslexic
: and really meant 'Rapid Flyer?
:
: Terry Farrell
:
: "Jay Freedman" wrote in message
: ...
: On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:03:46 +0100, "Gordon"

: wrote:
:
: "Marsh" wrote in message
: ...
: A serious question deserves a serious answer:
: Set it up in a Radio Flyer,
:
: What's a "Radio Flyer"? (For us the other side of the Pond......)
:
: It's the standard "little red wagon":
: http://www.radioflyer.com/steelandwood/sw_18.html
:
: Of course, some little red wagons aren't so little:
: http://www.radioflyer.com/wlw/index.html
:
: --
: Regards,
: Jay Freedman
: Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org
: Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the
newsgroup
: so all may benefit.
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

I see: Radio Flyer being a brand name (obviously quite big in the US) rather
than the trailer.

Terry

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
"Radio Flyer makes bikes and trikes for little tykes, in addition to
scooters and pedal-powered cars. Italian immigrant Antonio Pasin made his
first Liberty Coaster in 1917. He chose the name "Radio Flyer" in 1933
because it sounded futuristic. His grandchildren own and operate the
company. "

Tom

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
: Great looking toy but it doesn't explain 'Radio Flyer'. Was someone
dyslexic
: and really meant 'Rapid Flyer?
:
: Terry Farrell
:
: "Jay Freedman" wrote in message
: ...
: On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:03:46 +0100, "Gordon"

: wrote:
:
: "Marsh" wrote in message
: ...
: A serious question deserves a serious answer:
: Set it up in a Radio Flyer,
:
: What's a "Radio Flyer"? (For us the other side of the Pond......)
:
: It's the standard "little red wagon":
: http://www.radioflyer.com/steelandwood/sw_18.html
:
: Of course, some little red wagons aren't so little:
: http://www.radioflyer.com/wlw/index.html
:
: --
: Regards,
: Jay Freedman
: Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org
: Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the
newsgroup
: so all may benefit.
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Yes.

[...]
: :
: : Terry Farrell
: :
: : "Jay Freedman" wrote in message
: : ...
: : On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:03:46 +0100, "Gordon"
:
: : wrote:
: :
: : "Marsh" wrote in message
: : ...
: : A serious question deserves a serious answer:
: : Set it up in a Radio Flyer,
: :
: : What's a "Radio Flyer"? (For us the other side of the Pond......)
: :
: : It's the standard "little red wagon":
: : http://www.radioflyer.com/steelandwood/sw_18.html
: :
: : Of course, some little red wagons aren't so little:
: : http://www.radioflyer.com/wlw/index.html
: :
: : --