Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Louie0 Louie0 is offline

Default How do I change a document from wingdings fonts back to New time r

Please help, my kid change my DOC. from normal to wingdings and my wife save
it that way. How do I return it back to normal?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Format, Font and select TNR, then press the DEFAULT button at the bottom of
the Font dialog. Close Word and make sure that you say YES to the question
about saving changes tot he global template.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Louie0" wrote in message
Please help, my kid change my DOC. from normal to wingdings and my wife
save
it that way. How do I return it back to normal?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See "WD2002: Symbol Characters Are Changed to Box Characters" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=290978

"Louie0" wrote in message
Please help, my kid change my DOC. from normal to wingdings and my wife
save
it that way. How do I return it back to normal?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sam Sam is offline

Word 2003 try this: Open your Normal document, FormatFontFont (Select
the default font you used, i.e., I use Aerial Font Style: Regular Size 12)
Click Default at the bottom left.

Thank you,
Sam