Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
PA PA is offline

Default Word 2007 - Copy styles between templates

I can find no mention of the Organizer in Word 2007 Help and can not find it
(not surprising since I cant find a lot of items).
Question - How do I copy a style from a custom template to Normal.dotm

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can do this to display the Organizer: Press Alt+F8 to display the Macro
dialog box. Then press the Organizer button.

Alternatively, press the Import/Export button in the Manage Styles dialog
box.

To display the Manage Styles dialog box, press the Manage Styles button in
the Styles pane (which can be displayed via Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"PA" wrote in message
I can find no mention of the Organizer in Word 2007 Help and can not find
it
(not surprising since I cant find a lot of items).
Question - How do I copy a style from a custom template to Normal.dotm

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

To find the Organizer, first you need to see the Developer Ribbon? If you
don't see it, go to Word Options, Popular tab and check the option.

Now switch to the Developer tab and select the Template button.
Alternatively, you can easily add the Organizer to the QAT.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"PA" wrote in message
I can find no mention of the Organizer in Word 2007 Help and can not find
it
(not surprising since I cant find a lot of items).
Question - How do I copy a style from a custom template to Normal.dotm

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi Terry,

FWIW, in Word 2007 you can get to the macros dialog and then the organizer from the ribbon without turning on the Developer tab.
It's on the View tab

=============
"Terry Farrell" wrote in message ...
To find the Organizer, first you need to see the Developer Ribbon? If you
don't see it, go to Word Options, Popular tab and check the option.

Now switch to the Developer tab and select the Template button.
Alternatively, you can easily add the Organizer to the QAT.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Thanks Bob. There's so many ways to skin the cat.

Terry

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" 75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com wrote
in message ...