Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ken Goldman Ken Goldman is offline

Default Accepting tracked changes

I often have a document with tracked changes that I have to accept or
reject. I find myself clicking "accept change / next" continually.

1 - Are there keyboard equivalents to the tool bar?

2 - What I'd really like is a single keyboard chord that says "accept
this change and step to the next one." Any possibility?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Using Tools | Customize, you can add a button for the Accept or Reject
Changes dialog (from earlier versions) to the Reviewing toolbar; the command
to look for, IIRC, is ToolsReviewRevisions. When this dialog is open,
clicking Find takes you to the first change. Clicking Accept accepts the
change and takes you to the next one (a single click instead of two).

The Undo dialog records this action as Change Accept, so you might be
hopeful that you could assign a keyboard shortcut to this action.
Unfortunately, clicking the Accept Change button on the Reviewing toolbar
shows up the same way in the Undo list. Moreover, the list of All Commands
in the Customize Keyboard dialog doesn't even list this one, at least not
with that name. You might, however, see if ToolsRevisionMarksAccept is the
one you want.