Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Edward Owen Edward Owen is offline

Default Can't see page one of my document

I did a four page proposal in Office XP Word. At the top of page one, there
is a small graphic, followed by a page of text. On the next three pages, it
is mostly text, but there are also a few graphics thrown in as well.

I opened the proposal this morning, and the only thing I see on the first
page is the graphic, although pages 2-4 appear fine. None of the text from
page one shows up on my screen. If I type some 10-15 letters on the page,
suddenly all of the text for the page shows up, but when I delete the
gibberish, my text goes blank again.

If I print the page, it comes out normally even if I just see a blank page
on screen.

Anybody have ideas how I can make my text magically reappear on the screen?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Have you checked if the text is formatted as hidden?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP