Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Nkomis Nkomis is offline

Default On Mac, I had stickys, Do they have anything like that on PCs.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Outlook has notes...
OneNote...
http://www.sticky-notes.net/

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

You can get Stickies at http://www.thediner.statecollege.com/stickies.html.
Just don't get 'em on your keyboard.

Oh, wait, that isn't what you meant, is it? :-) Repeat after me: "I will not
ask a question before trying Google."
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=stickies+pc turns up "only" 371,000
hits.

And the final mystery: Why ask this question in a Microsoft Word newsgroup?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

'Cos we're the fount of all knowledge?

Terry Farrell

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
You can get Stickies at
http://www.thediner.statecollege.com/stickies.html. Just don't get 'em on
your keyboard.

Oh, wait, that isn't what you meant, is it? :-) Repeat after me: "I will
not ask a question before trying Google."
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=stickies+pc turns up "only" 371,000
hits.

And the final mystery: Why ask this question in a Microsoft Word
newsgroup?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman