Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cleo cleo is offline

Default Printing part of Document/Form

Word 2003: I have a 3 page document. The first page explains our program and
the last two pages are the application. The application is a Word form.

I post this document on our website for students to download, fill out, and
email back. Some of the students will just print it, hand fill it out, and
turn it in.

Is it possible to set and save the document to only print the last two pages
(the form/application) when a student prints it? We are wasting trees here.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

You can't really control what individual users do when they have your
document. You could provide a macro to facilitate printing the last two
pages if it makes you feel good but I don't know how many students would
take notice.

--
Enjoy,
Tony